As human beings, we try to train ourselves to stick to an "open-minded" doctrine for all beliefs and opinions we believe to be morally sound. However, when prejudice either against a person or a set of ideals gets in the way, it can lead to unfair treatment of the person and disregard for their logic. Recently, a blogger named Dani Coleman did an in-depth analysis of her dislike of the film "Frozen" for specific scenes and media praise that contrasted with her past observations. Immediately, a swarm of conversation sprung up: some from people who respected her approach and alternatively voiced their agreement/disagreement, while some, who believed the film was a progressive approach, voiced very strongly worded rebuttals which accused her of overanalyzing and stepping on progressive portrayals by Disney.
Coleman's review:https://medium.com/disney-and-animation/7c0bbc7252ef
My perception of different occupations depends on the things I like to do in a workspace. I do love art and theatre, being both my majors, and I'm endeavoring to ensure that I am able to find a profession that combines both of these aspects as much as possible. (specifically animation) At this stage, I find myself in an analytical learning point, where I am discovering how to be effective before being busy in the workplace.
No comments:
Post a Comment